Application for Membership
Terms of Membership:
- Membership in the Freedom Cruisers is open to anyone that is 18 years of age or older, of any race, creed or sex.
- Members must own and ride a motorcycle. (Operators Only)
- A spouse, or any person can also become a member if they ride as a passenger, but an Application for Membership must be sent in for each person.
- If an applicant does not have a computer, any member of the club can enter the application for the applicant.
- Please ensure the applicant understands the waiver of liability located on the application page before applying.
- Members may pick a chapter of their choice.
- If we do not have a chapter in your area, you will be placed as a Member-at-Large (MAL) until we do, or you may start your own chapter. For a Member-at-Large, please use Chapter 0 as your Chapter Requested on the application.
We do ask:
- Always ride safe!
- Do not give the club a bad name.
- Get involved in the club when you can.
- Respect other members rights and beliefs.
- Never disrespect or misrepresent the club Patch.
- We do promote motorcycle and public safety rules.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we be involved in any illegal activity.
The Freedom Cruisers, is a NON-PROFIT organization, operating with the sole purpose of promoting good, clean, and safe riding activities. Each member participates in activities solely by choice and participation itself relinquishes any responsibility of the Freedom Cruisers as an organization for any and all liabilities resulting in participation in any club related event or activity. All activities and events must comply with any State or local laws and ordinances. Any personal injury or property damage resulting during a club activity or at any time, becomes the responsibility of the individual parties involved, and at no time shall the Freedom Cruisers be held liable. Any individual involved in any illegal activities will be immediately scrutinized by the Freedom Cruisers Officers and subject to immediate removal from the club roster and membership roles and forbidden to claim any and all association with the Freedom Cruisers, to include, but not limited to:
- Removal of club patch and insignias of any sort.
- Prohibited to participate in any activity of the Freedom Cruisers.
- The Freedom Cruisers reserves the right to accept or reject members and to periodically, without notice, revise or amend rules and regulations where necessary.
By typing YES in the following prompt,
I hereby certify that I am 18 years of age or older, possess a valid motorcycle license and insurance required by my state. (Operators Only)
By signing this application for membership (entering YES in the Agree field) I understand that the information on this application, including some personal information, may or may not be made public.
I agree with the aforementioned Terms of Membership in the Freedom Cruisers.
This membership application functions better with Internet Explorer.
NOTE: All Members-at-Large (MAL) please use 0 (zero) for Chapter requested. If you are experiencing trouble submitting the membership application, please copy and paste the form into an email message (or word processing document attached to an email) and send to the Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still having trouble, please contact us directly by email at the above email address.
The Freedom Cruisers organization apologize for any inconvience and will do our best to process your membership application as soon as possible.